Sunday, January 3, 2010

Enclosed Trailer Manufacturers How Do I Register An Enclosed Trailer In CT That Was Bought In MA With No Title?

How do I register an enclosed trailer in CT that was bought in MA with no title? - enclosed trailer manufacturers

I want to buy on a trailer in MS, is available. The owner has no title. How to CT? It is home, is a factory manufactured trailers.

PS - please do not you give me your opinion, and do not tell me to buy the trailer. Taking only one real answer.


Christia... said...

In Missouri, it would take the trailer to the Highway Patrol. It will run the VIN, make sure it is clear, and then send the paper to give to a title.

Post a Comment