Thursday, December 24, 2009

Logitech Ergonomic Mouse I Am Selling My Computer On Craigslist, Tell Me If You Think This Is A Fair Price?

I am selling my computer on Craigslist, tell me if you think this is a fair price? - logitech ergonomic mouse

I thought 750 / W from the speakers (of 400)

I put on a laptop so I sold my gaming platform. It is a little more than a year, very good book, loaded with software. Flawless.

AMD Athlon 64x2 4200 + processor
2 GB DDR SDRAM
360 Gig HD
Graphics card is a PCI Express ... I do not know if it's a 256 or 512, I think it's a 9600 (will update later when I get home)
Sound Card integrated HD
TV Tuner
The team has more real data, but you get when you show this, you know what type of machine without me is to enumerate all that.

Also included
Dell 20.1 widescreen monitor BIG PICTURE
Logitech Wireless Optical Mouse
Logitech Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard
Hard surface mouse pad that glows blue on the outside with LED

** ** Also

Going for the right price, I throw my Klipsch THX Ultra 5.1
Here is a link to see is
http://www.klipsch.com/products/details/promedia-ultra-5-1.aspx

0 comments:

Post a Comment